A place where the food is served, drinks are poured and in the evening... the party starts! Located within a 5-minute walk from all the lifts in Arcs 1800, this is a great place for lunch or drinks under the sun.
With good quality, home-made food and a range of options, this is a great stop for some fuel during your ski day. Burgers, salads, wraps and for those who dare the BOSS burger! They serve food between 12:00 and 21:30.
They host a variety of regular and special events throughout the season, ranging from live DJ sets and band nights to the annual mini-festival with MTV's Dirty Sanchez.
Open every day, from 09:30 all the way through until 02:00 in the morning.
- Place Haute des Villards
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer