With over 1200 participants from all around the world, European Gay Ski Week is an absolute must for gay winter sports enthusiasts.
The EGSW programme is packed and features a whole range of events day and night throughout the week. From group warm-ups to group skiing and boarding, ski lessons, off-piste courses, mountain lunches, epic apres, daily cabaret, pool parties, fondue & raclette nights and private club nights with music from the world’s best clubs and DJs.
Click on the website link above to find out how to book your place.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020