This restaurant offers traditional local cuisine in a warm and cosy setting with wonderful views over the surrounding mountains.
Local dishes are served in a dining room that is full of ambience; crackling log fire, wood panelling and stunning views of the mountains. Try their raclette, tartare, duck, tartiflette and fondue.
There is also a brasserie menu serving fast lunch options in winter only so that you can return to the slopes as soon as possible. It includes quiches, pasta, grilled meat, omelettes and much more.
Open in winter from 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:00 to 21:00 (brasserie menu from 12:00 to 15:00). In summer, open from 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:00 to 21:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Le Moulin
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski