This restaurant serves traditional Savoyard cuisine made with fresh produce from local growers inside a rustic wooden interior.
Apart from a 15th-century weapon, "arquebuse" is a traditional herb liquor made with 33 plants, including local génépi.
The menu includes specialities such as fresh fish, grilled meat, fondue, tartiflette, pierrade, raclette, galettes, crepes and home-made desserts. There are set menus for lunch and dinner.
Open daily throughout the year for lunch and dinner.
- No disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Place du Soleil
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do