Located in Les Arc 1600 and accesible by the Piste Combette, is this typical mountain chalet - an old barn that has been restored in a rustic and yet contemporary way.
Open every day, you can treat yourself to a gourmet lunch on the terrace or in the cosy inside by the fireplace. In the evening you can have dinner next to the fire in a cosy and relaxed atmosphere.
A menu created with fresh local produce and market food you will be treated to meat, fish and local Savoyard dishes. They carefully pick the wines to compliment the menus and will help you choose the perfect wine to accompany your meal.
- Meeting Spaces
- Arc Pierre Blanche
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski