Located in the heart of the resort, this restaurant has been decorated in a traditional mountain style but with modern touches. They serve regional cuisine.
Their menu offers different kinds of fondue (traditional, with reblochon, with mushrooms, with Beaufort, vegetarian or bourguignonne), pierrade, tartiflette, raclette, croziflette and other Savoyard dishes.
Open every day in the winter season from 12:00 to 14:30 and from 18:30 to 22:00.
- Résidence Auberge Jérôme
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer