The weather in Les Arcs has been mainly unsettled and very snowy for the past two weeks, with around a metre of snow falling in Paradiski in the last 10 days or so.
Snow depths are as high as we can remember them in March, which is set to be the best month of the season on the slopes. This week is going to be cold on and off, with some flurries of snow.
Watch as Sam makes the most of his Paradiski pass and heads over to La Plagne to sample the fresh snow over on that side of the ski area.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski