This night time ski race takes place from Arc 1600 and sees racers skinning up 450 vertical meters to the top of the 2.3km course, before skiing back down to the finish line.
Registration takes place from 17:30 where competitors sign up and collect their numbers before setting off at 19:00. The prize-giving takes place at around 20:30 at La Coupole in Arcs 1600, accompanied by an after-race cold buffet for competitors.
Visit the website for more information or to find out how to sign up.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer