You've made up your mind – you want to come to Les Arcs on your next holiday. As you research your trip, you'll discover that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a holiday, so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right location. Worry not, we’re here to help.
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, Les Arcs is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its location right at the heart of the Paradiski ski area is largely responsible for its success. There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Les Arcs’, linked by an efficient and free bus service, as well as an extensive network of lifts. Les Arcs' four high-altitude villages and three lower-lying villages each have their own character.
- Five things to consider before deciding where to stay in Les Arcs
- Arc 1600: Quiet village with excellent piste access
- Arc 1800: Bustling resort with lots of accommodation options
- Arc 1950: Pedestrianised village with traditional mountain feel
- Arc 2000: Direct and easy piste access
- Plan Peisey & Vallandry: Small resorts with reasonable accommodation options
- Luxury hot spots in Les Arcs
- Group accommodation in Les Arcs
- Family-friendly areas in Les Arcs
- Cheap accommodation in Les Arcs
- Ski-in & ski-out hot spots in Les Arcs
- Camping & glamping in Les Arcs
- More inspiration...