La Belle Aventure is a free night-time excursion for keen ski-tourers of all abilities. Experience the peace and tranquillity of the Les Arcs ski area unlike ever before.
Strictly for ski-tourers as no lifts will be operational, you will skin up on groomed pistes from the front de neige in Arcs 1800, through the forest to the Arpette restaurant. After catching your breath at the top, you can then enjoy some well-earned turns on the way back down.
Ski touring pros will be on hand to guide and advise you if you are relatively new to the sport, otherwise, the object is simply to enjoy the peace and beauty of the surroundings once the lifts have closed.
Participants must all have touring skis and skins, head torch & helmet (recommended). Equipment can be rented in resort.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer