Les Arcs has a selection of lift pass options available in summer, enabling you to enjoy the mountains on foot or on a bike. Even popping across to neighbouring La Plagne is very easy midweek as the Vanoise Express is open from Tuesday to Thursday throughout the summer.
Free lift passes in Les Arcs
Who can use the lifts for free in Les Arcs?
Yes, you heard it right, you can use the lifts for free in Les Arcs in the summer! There are free lift passes available to young children and seniors.
Everyone aged under 5 & over 75
Children aged under 5 years old and people aged over 75 years old can use the lifts for free. Proof of age required at the moment of purchase. These passes are only available at the lift pass offices in resort.
Bourg-St Maurice to Arc 1600 Funicular
The modern funicular that links Bourg St Maurice and Arc 1600 is free to use for pedestrians throughout the summer season, so there's no excuse not to explore the Les Arcs mountains!
Mountain bike lift passes in Les Arcs
The Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry Bike Park is a world-class collection of around 180km of trails, featuring 8 downhill runs ranging from easy greens to challenging blacks, 6 enduro trails and 2 cross-country routes, plus 3 accessible e-bike trails and 5 beginner areas to learn in complete safety.
How much are mountain bike passes in Les Arcs?
Mountain bike passes in Les Arcs cover four sectors in resort: Bourg St Maurice-Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950-Arc 2000 and Peisey-Vallandry. There are 9 lifts giving access to the mountain bike trails: Funiculaire, Cachette, Transarc 1 & 2, Villards, Dahu, Cabriolet, Arcabulle, Vallandry and Lonzagne (bikes are not allowed on the Varet and Aiguille Rouge lifts, which are reserved for pedestrians).
Lift passes are available from single trips to 7 days and for the whole summer season. You can even purchase a Paradiski extension and enjoy the La Plagne mountain bike trails although you must already have bought at least a 1-day Les Arcs pass to be eligible for the extension.
|Mountain Bike Lift Pass Prices 2020 in Les 2 Arcs|
|7 Days Family
(2 adults + 1 child 6-17yrs)
Prices shown are a guide only, confirmed at the time of booking; further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.
Pedestrian passes in Les Arcs
There is a wide area to explore on foot in Les Arcs in the summer months, from shaded forested trails to stunning views from the top of the Aiguille Rouge lift.
How much are summer pedestrian passes in Les Arcs?
If you want to use the lifts, you can access the mountain from the funicular in Bourg St Maurice, right up to the top of the Aiguille Rouge, at 3226m. Lift passes are available from single trips to 7 days and for the whole summer season. You can even purchase a Paradiski extension and enjoy the hiking trails over in La Plagne, although you must already have bought at least a 1-day Les Arcs pass to be eligible for the extension. and remember, the funicular from Bourg St Maurice to Arc 1600 is free for pedestrians.
|Pedestrian Lift Pass Prices 2020 in Les Arcs|
excl. Varet/Aiguille Rouge
incl. Varet/Aiguille Rouge
|7 Days Family
(2 adults + 1 child 6-17yrs)
Prices shown are a guide only, to be confirmed at the time of booking; further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.
Other passes in Les Arcs
Are there any other passes available in Les Arcs?
Yes there are! Les Arcs offers special summer multi-activity passes, called "Hero Passes".
The Hero Passes are multi-activity passes. Different packages are available. Find out the list of activities on offer and where they take place on this year's Hero Les Arcs brochure:
- Arc 1600 Hero Pass: includes unlimited pedestrian access to a selection of lifts (Funicular, Cachette chairlift in Arc 1600, Dahu and Villards chairlifts in Arc 1800) and the swimming pool in Arc 1600 plus a list of activities in Arc 1600: hiking, archery, fitness, Zumba, yoga, step, cardio training, aquagym, trail running, circus, kid's park (trampoline, bouncy castles), beach volleyball, tennis, mini-golf and pétanque (including equipment loan).
- Arc 1800 Hero Pass: includes unlimited pedestrian access to the Funicular, Transarc, Dahu and Villards lifts, as well as the swimming pool in Arc 1800, plus activities like beach volleyball, tennis, table tennis, pétanque, slackline, football field (including equipment loan).
- Hero Pass Premium: includes unlimited access to all the lifts (pedestrian and mountain bike), swimming pool & wellness area in Arc 1600 & Arc 1800, hiking, archery, rock climbing, trampoline, fitness, Zumba, stretching, step, cardio-training, aquagym, trail running, circus, adventure garden, beach volleyball, tennis, table tennis, pétanque, slackline, “city stade” (including equipment loan).
- Hero Camp Pass: for children aged 4 to 17, includes activities with instructors and coaches. You can choose between Hero Camp Mini (4-7 years olds), Hero Camp Juniors (7-17 years old) and Hero Camp Extreme (14-17 years old). Lunch and daycare from 12:00 to 14:00 can be added on at €14 per child.
- Hero Cool Pass: includes credits to use on a range of activities including trampolines, archery, mini-golf, mini-quad, bouncy castles and climbing. You can buy credits in bundles of 1, 5, 10, 20 or 30.
|Hero Passes 2020 in Les Arcs|
|Hero Camp||Half Day|
|7 Days Extreme||167.20|
|Hero Cool||1 Credit||4.20|
Only the 7-day Hero Pass Premium, 7-day Hero Camp Mini, 7-day Hero Camp Junior and 7-day Hero Camp Extreme passes can be purchased online. All the other passes need to be bought at the lift pass offices in resort.
All activities are subject to availability. Prices shown are a guide only, confirmed at the time of booking; further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.