Les Arcs has a selection of lift pass options available in summer, enabling you to enjoy the mountains on foot or on a bike. Even popping across to neighbouring La Plagne is very easy midweek as the Vanoise Express is open from Tuesday to Thursday throughout the summer.
Free lift passes in Les Arcs
Who can use the lifts for free in Les Arcs?
Children aged under five years old and people aged over 75 years old can use the lifts for free. Proof of age required at the moment of purchase. These passes are only available at the lift pass offices in resort.
Bourg-St-Maurice to Arc 1600 Funicular
The modern funicular that links Bourg St Maurice and Arc 1600 is free to use for pedestrians throughout the summer season, so there's no excuse not to explore the Les Arcs mountains.
Mountain bike lift passes in Les Arcs
The Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry Bike Park is a world-class collection of around 180km of trails, featuring eight downhill runs ranging from easy greens to challenging blacks, six enduro trails and two cross-country routes, plus three accessible e-bike trails and five beginner areas to learn in complete safety.
How much are mountain bike passes in Les Arcs?
Mountain bike passes in Les Arcs cover four sectors in resort: Bourg St Maurice-Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950-Arc 2000 and Peisey-Vallandry. There are nine lifts giving access to the mountain bike trails: Funiculaire, Cachette, Transarc 1 & 2, Villards, Dahu, Cabriolet, Arcabulle, Vallandry and Lonzagne (bikes are not allowed on the Varet and Aiguille Rouge lifts, which are reserved for pedestrians).
Lift passes are available from single trips to seven days and for the whole summer season. You can even purchase a Paradiski extension and enjoy the La Plagne mountain bike trails although you must already have bought at least a one day Les Arcs pass to be eligible for the extension.
|Mountain Bike Lift Pass Prices in Les 2 Arcs 2022|
|Morning Pass (until 12:45)
Afternoon Pass (from 12:30)
|7 Days Family
(2 adults + 1 child 6-17yrs)
|75 / person|
Prices shown are a guide only, confirm at the time of booking; further Terms and Conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.
Pedestrian passes in Les Arcs
There is a wide area to explore on foot in Les Arcs in the summer months, from shaded forested trails to stunning views from the top of the Aiguille Rouge lift.
How much are summer pedestrian passes in Les Arcs?
If you want to use the lifts, you can access the mountain from the funicular in Bourg St Maurice, right up to the top of the Aiguille Rouge, at 3,226m. Lift passes are available from single trips to seven days and for the whole summer season. You can even purchase a Paradiski extension and enjoy the hiking trails over in La Plagne, although you must already have bought at least a one day Les Arcs pass to be eligible for the extension. And remember, the funicular from Bourg St Maurice to Arc 1600 is free for pedestrians.
|Pedestrian Lift Pass Prices in Les Arcs 2022|
|7 Days Family
(2 adults + 1 child 6-17yrs)
|53 per person||-|
Prices shown are a guide only, to be confirmed at the time of booking; further Terms and Conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.
Other passes in Les Arcs
Are there any other passes available in Les Arcs?
Les Arcs offers special summer multi-activity passes, called "Hero Passes".
The Hero Passes are multi-activity passes. Different packages are available. Find out the list of activities on offer and where they take place on this year's Hero Les Arcs brochure:
- Arc 1600 Hero Pass: includes unlimited pedestrian access to a selection of lifts (Funicular, Cachette chairlift in Arc 1600, Dahu and Villards chairlifts in Arc 1800) and the swimming pool in Arc 1600 plus a list of activities in Arc 1600: hiking, archery, fitness, Zumba, yoga, step, cardio training, aquagym, trail running, circus, kid's park (trampoline, bouncy castles), beach volleyball, tennis, mini-golf and pétanque (including equipment loan).
- Arc 1800 Hero Pass: includes unlimited pedestrian access to the Funicular, Transarc, Dahu and Villards lifts, as well as the swimming pool in Arc 1800, plus activities like beach volleyball, tennis, table tennis, pétanque, slackline, football field (including equipment loan).
- Hero Pass Premium: includes unlimited access to all the lifts (pedestrian and mountain bike), swimming pool and wellness area in Arc 1600 and Arc 1800, hiking, archery, rock climbing, trampoline, fitness, Zumba, stretching, step, cardio-training, aquagym, trail running, circus, adventure garden, beach volleyball, tennis, table tennis, pétanque, slackline, “city stade” (including equipment loan).
- Hero Camp Pass: for children aged four to 17, includes activities with instructors and coaches. You can choose between Hero Camp Mini (four-7 years olds), Hero Camp Juniors (seven-17 years old) and Hero Camp Extreme (14-17 years old). Lunch and daycare from 12:00-14:00 can be added on at around €14 per child.
- Hero Cool Pass: includes credits to use on a range of activities including trampolines, archery, mini-golf, mini-quad, bouncy castles and climbing. You can buy credits in bundles of one, five, 10, 20 or 30.
|Hero Passes in Les Arcs 2022|
|Hero Camp||7 Days (Mini: 4-6 yrs)|
|7 Days (Junior: 6-17 yrs)||167.40|
|7 Days (Extreme: 14-17 yrs)||194.40|
|7 Days Extreme||167.20|
|Hero Cool||1 Credit||4.40|
Only the seven day Hero Pass Premium, Hero Camp Mini, Hero Camp Junior and Hero Camp Extreme passes can be purchased online. All the other passes need to be bought at the lift pass offices in resort.
All activities are subject to availability. Prices shown are a guide only, confirmed at the time of booking; further Terms and Conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in VAT.
Read more about the summer lift system in Les Arcs and find out more about the variety of summer activities you can do on your visit. Or, if you're coming in the winter, take a look at our Ski Pass Prices guide for summer lift pass price comparisons.