The Grande Odyssee 2020 will take place from January 11th to 22nd. This year, it returns to the Les Arcs for a stage of the race.
Europe's largest husky dog race is an epic event that sets teams of dogs and mushers against each other as they attempt to cross fourteen resorts across the Savoie region including Samoens, Les Carroz, Flaine, Les Gets, Megeve, La Plagne, Val Cenis and Bonneval-sur-Arc.
The race runs for more than ten days in January. Highlighted stages below:
- 15th Jan 2020 - Les Gets
- 18th Jan 2020 - Peisey Vallandry
Visit the website via the link above for more information.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs