There are two main types of ski passes for the Les Arcs ski area:
- Paradiski Pass (which in Les Arcs is divided into the Essential and the Premium Pass). The Paradiski Pass is for the full area, including the neighbouring resort of La Plagne, which doubles the amount of skiing available to you.
- Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry Pass (also known as the Classic Pass). The Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry Pass is for the Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski area only.
Most skiers buy the six-day Paradiski pass as this allows you to explore more pistes, mountain restaurants & bars, as well as the neighbouring resorts without having to worry if you've 'crossed a border'.
|Paradiski Ski Pass (ESSENTIAL) 2019/20|
6 Days from €310
|Child / Senior
5-12 yrs / 65-74
6 Days from €248
How to buy ski passes
You can buy your lift passes online and then collect them in resort or have them delivered. If you buy your lift passes at one of the Ski Pass Offices or online, you'll get your hands-free card for free.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Les Arcs
- Free ski passes in Les Arcs
- Paradiski ski-passes - ESSENTIAL & PREMIUM
- Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski-passes - CLASSIC
- Pedestrian passes in Les Arcs
- Cross-country ski passes in Les Arcs
- Other passes in Les Arcs
- Annual & season passes in Les Arcs
- Ski season dates in Les Arcs
- How much does Les Arcs ski pass insurance cost?
- How much are beginner ski passes in Les Arcs?
- How much are group ski passes in Les Arcs?
- How much are family ski passes in Les Arcs?