The main draw for people coming to Les Arcs in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding across the Les Arcs & Paradiski area. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Les Arcs in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Les Arcs?
Les Arcs is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine town and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Les Arcs. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to bad weather indoor activities, there is something for everyone in Les Arcs.
- Top things to do in Les Arcs
- Climbing in Les Arcs
- Culture & guided tours in Les Arcs
- Cycling & mountain biking in Les Arcs
- Fishing in Les Arcs
- Fitness & swimming in Les Arcs
- Flying in Les Arcs
- Golf in Les Arcs
- Horse riding in Les Arcs
- Indoor activities in Les Arcs
- Skiing & snowboarding in Les Arcs
- Snow & ice activities in Les Arcs
- Spas & massages in Les Arcs
- Tennis & racket sports in Les Arcs
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Les Arcs
- Walking, hiking & running in Les Arcs
- Watersports in Les Arcs