This is a perfect way to discover the charm and serenity of the mountains away from the busy pistes.
A fantastic option if you don't fancy skiing or snowboarding. Depending on your preferences and ability, your guide will choose the ideal route to enable you to experience the best nature has to offer at the edge of this resort.
Snowshoeing takes place in the morning or afternoon all season from Sunday to Friday and is suitable for anyone over the age of 8.
- Suppliers of
- Open Seasons
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do