Enjoy some culinary delights in this restaurant ideally located in Les Arcs 2000 at the La Cime residence. They serve traditional Savoyard dishes for lunch and dinner, and offer a non-stop service in the weekends.
A large outdoor terrace with sun loungers means it is a great place to go for an après ski snack such as pancakes or waffles, or to enjoy lunch and dinner in the restaurant. In a great ski in, ski out location it is perfect for a long lunch on the mountain, especially if you are on your way to the gondola or Lanchette lift.
The atmosphere is cosy, warm and relaxed. Great for a quiet meal with all the Savoyard treats such as fondue, raclette and meat dishes you can tuck in and enjoy some treats after a hard day or morning on the slopes.
- Meeting Spaces
- La Cime des Arcs
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski