This year, Les Arcs Film Festival will be celebrating its 11th anniversary with events all over the resort.
More than 120 films will be shown over the week, as well as concerts, DJ sets and discussion forums. This year's guests of honour are Finland and the Baltic countries.
A fantastic cultural experience for all, attracting an abundance of European film professionals it is a must-do event in the Les Arcs calendar.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski