This enchanting restaurant offers the famous San Daniele ham through a lunch and evening menu which combines fresh pasta, northern Italian dishes and mountain specialities.
They also have a large selection of wines and serve Savoyard specialities, although only for dinner. You can even buy Italian produce at their small deli.
Open in summer and winter for lunch and dinner.
- Meeting Spaces
- Le Village
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski