Divided into two levels, this small cafe has a varied menu including gluten-free options. A great place to enjoy a hot drink with a snack or a light lunch.
They have special breakfast options, lunch menus, snacks including charcuterie platters, crepes, sandwiches and salads, and a wide range of cakes and biscuits which you can enjoy on their pleasant terrace. They also offer free wifi for clients!
Open during the season, every day from 8:30 to après-ski time, and in summer from 08:00 to 20:00.
- Résidence Les Clarines
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer