Arc 2000 is, perhaps unfairly, considered one of the least pretty resorts in Les Arcs. Whilst the surrounding landscape is typically spectacularly beautiful, the village itself is not the most aesthetically-pleasing. It is, however, surprisingly compact and therefore very effective as both a winter and summer resort.
Much of Les Arcs was designed to make effective use of the mountain, inviting instant skiing during the winter whilst maintaining the environmental balance of nature over man-made developments. Featuring great access to the pistes, and sitting at such a high altitude, Arc 2000 is one of the most popular destinations in Les Arcs and therefore features plenty of things to do both in the village and on the mountain.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer