Located in the centre of Les Arcs 1950 village, this restaurant serves refined French food in a traditional chalet setting.
Traditional cooking and food served with a smile make this place a hit with locals and tourists. The menu reflects proper French cooking and cuisine with dishes that veer away from the usual Savoyard specialities, offering you something slightly different.
Open every day from 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:30 to 21:30 during the summer and winter seasons.
- Residence Chalet des Lys
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer