Located at 1450m above sea level at the entrance to the National Park of Vanoise, the campsite Les Lanchettes sits in a plot of 2.2 acres and offers pitches and 9 chalets to enjoy a natural stay in a really exceptional spot.
Facilities & amenities include a restaurant, bar, grocery & laundry. Take away food is also available.
Free WiFi across the campsite, a freezer and purchase of gas bottles.
Open from 1st January to 11th September.
Call or enquire to book.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Laundry service
- Route de Boverêche
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer