Chalet Altitude Apartment Residence, Les Arcs 2000
This residence is situated in a tranquil location 100 metres from the piste and includes a swimming pool, sauna, bar and supermarket onsite.
In every apartment you can expect to find:
- Equipped kitchenette (hot plates, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher)
- Bathroom or shower room with WC
- Open fire place
- Bed linen and towels are included End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area) is included
- Telephone is available at a charge payable locally Television Limited covered parking (approx. 67€ per week) and it is recommended to request this in advance
- Please note: there is a ski locker for each apartment however these are the same size regardless of the apartment size. You may need to keep some of your equipment in the apartment if you reserve a larger apartment.
The apartments are let on a self-catering basis. Please see our Private Chefs & Caterers page if you would like to organise meals, either prepared in or delivered to your door.
The apartments include:
- Apartment 4/6 persons (63m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bedroom with double bed. One bathroom and one shower room with separate WC.
- Apartment 6/8 persons (80-100m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, two bedrooms with two single beds in each. One double bedroom. One bathroom, one shower room with W.C and one separate WC.
- Apartment 8/10 persons (97-110m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, two bedrooms with two single beds, two double bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, two WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 10/12 persons (132-140m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, three bedrooms with two single beds, two double bedrooms, three bathrooms, one shower room, three WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 12/14 persons (150-170 m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, three bedrooms with two single beds, three double bedrooms, three or five bathrooms, four WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 14/16 persons (160 m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, four bedrooms with two single beds, three double bedrooms, give or six bathrooms. Four WCs (one separate).
44 verified reviews by
This property is available through an independent specialist ski agency and tour operator who are dedicated and passionate about finding the perfect and most suitable holiday for you, your group or family. They offer ski packages, accommodation only, weekends/short breaks, ski deals and tailor-made options. They provide a highly personalised flexible service with the aim of saving you time and energy, and reducing your stress and frustration - all with a 100% financial protection guarantee (members of the Travel Trust Association). Whatever you are looking for - Let them do the work and find your perfect holiday.
The large square indoor heated pool (27 degrees) is surrounded by stone paving and columns with foliage that is reminiscent of palm trees. At the far end of the pool are multiple French windows with views out over resort. To the side there are a number of sun-loungers where you can relax after your swim. The pool is open from 10:00 - 20:00 daily.
- "I had the pleasure of staying in a 3 bed apartment the first week in Feb 2015.Firstly I have to say the staff are second to none, they could not do enough for us. This started prior to our arrival when we were kindly given an earlier check, as well as ensuring our apartment had 3 separate bathrooms. Where the staff of Chalet Altitude really excelled themselves was when it came to coming to our rescue on the day we arrived! Having driven through the night from the UK, despite having snow chains we failed to make it up the mountain due to the enormous amount of snow that had fallen in the last 24 hrs. Our car was stranded 6 miles away from the apartments, along with all our luggage and equipment for the week. Most hotels would not have gone above and beyond like Chalet Altitude did. They kindly sent our very own knight in shining army the resident maintenance man 'Fred' to rescue our luggage, load it all up into his van and deliver it to our apartment! His kindness did not finish there, he went looking for new snow chains for us to be able to make it down the mountain again, and on departure day he brought all our luggage back down to our car 6 miles away and also spent an hr digging it out of the snow!!! I cannot recommend these apartments highly enough, and not just for the fantastic service, the location was excellent, apartments had everything you could need for a comfortable and memorable stay. We will be back again next year, this time more prepared for the mountain roads!" - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Les Arcs 2000, Les Arcs