Whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned pro skier, ski lessons are an essential part of any winter holiday. It doesn't matter if it’s your first time or you’d like to venture off-piste and get the hang of riding powder, you’ll learn more quickly and safely with an instructor avoiding any bad habits. Plus ski and snowboard lessons are a lot of fun for all ages!
There are plenty of options to consider when choosing a ski/snowboard school, from the type of lesson to understanding the different ski and snowboard levels, and even knowing what to bring to your first lesson. We’re here to help you make the best choices so that you can fully enjoy your holiday in our beautiful valley.
- Things to consider before booking a lesson in Les Arcs
- Adult ski lessons in Les Arcs
- Child ski lessons in Les Arcs
- Group vs Private ski lessons in Les Arcs
- Ski levels in Les Arcs
- Ski school meeting points & beginner areas in Les Arcs
- Beginner lift passes in Les Arcs
- What to wear and what to bring
- What else is there to learn in Les Arcs?
- Skiing & snowboarding tips