After a huge dump of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday, Les Arcs enjoyed a beautiful day on Thursday with clear skies and tonnes of fresh powder to shred.
Around 40cm fell down at the top of the slopes and around 20cm down in Arc 1600. In the next few days, there will be a mixture of blue skies and clouds, with some light snow showers.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs