After a huge dump of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday, Les Arcs enjoyed a beautiful day on Thursday with clear skies and tonnes of fresh powder to shred.
Around 40cm fell down at the top of the slopes and around 20cm down in Arc 1600. In the next few days, there will be a mixture of blue skies and clouds, with some light snow showers.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do