Every Tuesday this winter, starting on December 17th, take part in the craziest après-ski party on the slopes of Les Arcs at La Folie Douce.
Expect a completely crazy afternoon where everything is possible, from colourful costumes to champagne spraying. You're encouraged to wear your most WTF disguise!
From noon to 19:00. Located at the top of the Villards cable car, it's accessible for both pedestrians and skiers.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do