It is springtime. The weather is better, the evenings are longer and the urge to sit out on a bar terrace with tasty beverage is irrefutable.
With these relevant points in mind I have created a quick guide to the slope-side bars where you can rest awhile after, during, or even before a hard day’s skiing. To increase the fun, the guide has taken the form of a trump-style card game.
There are a huge number of bars throughout the resorts so, to be included in this guide, a trip on a lift should be necessary (unless you are a crazy ski-tourer or extreme pedestrian). The lowest of these bars is at 1900 metres and, in general, they afford spectacular views over the ski area and surrounding valleys. There are seven bars included (which is one a day, every week) so you should be able to develop your suntan regardless of where you are staying.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do