The Les Arcs lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Les Arcs slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a whopping 110cm at 3200m, with around 20cm of snow down in Arc 1600. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Monday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Arcs? Roll on winter!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski