The rendez-vous is fixed for the June 22 at 08:00 in front of the Belambra Hotel du Golf in Arc 1800. There will be a welcoming coffee, and all participants will get a free lunch.
Necessary equipment will be provided: rubbish sacks, gloves and bottles of water.
Dress sensibly: trainers, walking boots, fleece, cap and sun cream.
If the weather is inclement, it will be postponed until Saturday June 29th.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski