There is a new brewery in Les Arcs and to say that its grand opening has been hotly anticipated would be a serious understatement. People in the area have been talking about the advent of a new, local, artisanal beer producer since the Head Brewer, Pat, began drawing up his plans. Now, the brewery is fully functioning, kegs are filling, beer is being bottled and the first pints are beginning to pour in the bars of the Tarentaise valley.
Les Arcs is an area which invites you to enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend the winters sliding down snowy pistes on a plank (or two) or fill your summers with cycling, walking, canoeing and mountain biking, the French Alps draw you outside and keep you active. It is my humble opinion that, after a full day’s exertion, there is nothing quite like a cool refreshing beer. Perhaps that’s why the establishment of a new local brewery has generated such excitement from the local populace. I found out when the first kegs were due to roll out of the brewery and popped ‘round to find out a bit more.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do