If you already have the skills to pay the metaphorical bills, Les Arcs has an enviable selection of red and black runs to challenge, thrill and generally put a big smile on your face.
From technical, steep and moguled pistes through ungroomed, obstacle-rich Natur’ trails to one of the longest continuous runs in the world, there is something to whet every whistle. In statistical terms, you will find over 40 designated red runs across the mountain plus a snowpark for the jibbers and a red-level boardercross run. Experts can enjoy 17 different black runs, with most of them sitting above 2000 metres altitude.
Perhaps you are a hardcore shredder and have been skiing/snowboarding for decades, or maybe you are an intermediate who is looking to progress onto something a little more technical (and quicker). Here in Les Arcs, there is a great selection of pistes to suit every expertise-level and ambition. This is my guide to a few (but not all) of my favourite black and red runs.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs