Spring has sprung, the clocks have gone forward, the evenings are longer and the temperatures are rising. It is April in Les Arcs and we still have four weeks of ski time left before we give our snowboards an end-of-season wax and pack away our winter wardrobe.
This is a fantastic time of year, with the odd bluebird powder day interspersed with sunbathing on bar terraces and long cycle rides through the valley. The spring events reflect the changing of the seasons, with plenty happening to make the most of the sunshine and snow. Here’s what you can look forward to this month.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs