Accessible via blue and red runs (L'Ours and La Combe), this restaurant is located just within 100m from the nearest car park and 300m from the centre of Plan Peisey. They serve a mix of local specialities and international cuisine.
Their menu features regional classics like tartiflette, raclette, fondue, pierrade, as well as French cuisine (steaks, plat du jour), burgers or salads. But also Thai cuisine and curries, as well as home-made desserts and puddings.
Open every day from 11:00 to midnight (except Mondays), in summer and winter.
See what we thought, read our review of La Vache Restaurant.
- Plan Peisey
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer