The last video report of winter 2019/20 from Les Arcs is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Sam's house (or is it?). Sadly, the ski season has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeLesArcs.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do including cycling, hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Paradiski next winter and we'll all be able to shred the pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Les Arcs.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020