UK half-term week started with a lovely, glorious sunny weekend and some fresh snow after the dump we got on Friday.
In the last week, we've had some mixed weather ranging from sunshine to high winds, snow and clouds. The forecast suggests mixed weather again, with changes in temperature, sunshine and perhaps some more snow.
Watch Sam's video for information on how to avoid the half-term lift queues and busy pistes.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do