Located right in front of the pistes, this cafe serves home-made food for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Les Arcs 1800.
Pasta, soups, quiches, sandwiches, pizzas, daily specials, cakes, crepes or waffles are some of the specialities you will find on their menu. There is also a wide range of hot and cold drinks, as well as free WiFi.
Due to its central location, it can be busy sometimes.
- Les Tournavelles front de neige
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer