Come and get a taste of Alpine culture on Wednesday afternoon in Bourg-Saint-Maurice. In July and August only.
Local artisans, farmers and producers will be there with stalls selling everything from wooden sculptures and handmade jewellery to Alpine honey and tasty beers. As well as the market stalls, there will also be live music and entertainment for children.
Check the calendar below for dates.
- Rue Capitaine Desserteaux
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski