Today is the first day of winter in Les Arcs! The lifts are all set to whir into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic winter season in the Paradiski ski area.
The links to La Plagne and the rest of the Paradiski will open one week later on December 21st 2019. With access to a huge range of skiing and a variety of snowparks, boardercross and half pipes, Les Arcs is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Les Arcs, visit our dedicated ski and board section.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs