This 15-minute session will give the mini adrenaline junkies in your family a taster of the thrilling sport of snow mobiling.
Carefully supervised under the watchful eye of a trained instructor, the kids can let rip around a specially prepared course.
This activity runs three days per week - Wed/Thu/Fri (or daily except Saturdays during school holidays) and costs €20 for 15 minutes. It must be booked in advance at either the Tourist Office in Arcs 2000 or Arcs 1800. Children should dress warmly (ski clothing recommended) including goggles/sunglasses and gloves. Helmets and disposable hairnets are provided.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020