This is a challenging, mass start trail running race which sees competitors leave Villargoer at 1220m, heading for the summit of the Aiguille Rouge at 3220m.
You can choose to do one or both stages of the course:
- K1 - 3.4km from Villaroger to 2220m altitude on the grass forest trails. 1km vertical.
- K2 - 7.6km from Villaroger to the Varet glacier on the Aiguille Rouge 3220m. 2km vertical.
Sign up via the website link on this page. You cannot sign up on site. Races limited to 500 participants.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski