Starting in Meribel and finishing in La Roche sur Foron, the 18th stage of the 2020 Tour de France will go across Bourg Saint Maurice.
On September 17th, the 18th stage will begin in Meribel and head over to Bourg Saint Maurice on the way to La Roche sur Foron. Cyclists will pedal up the Cormet the Roselend, Col des Saisies, Les Aravis and the Plateau des Glières for more than 4000m of climbing.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020