February is trade show time. ISPO, the giant outdoor trade show based in Munich, runs for four days and consists of brands big and small, all showing off their new gear for next winter.
As usual there were lots of exciting new products on show, here are a few of my favourites. These will all be available from autumn 2019 onwards.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs