Coffee is a wonderful and perhaps magical thing. A true chimera of a drink, it can fulfil a wide range of functions (some of which are contradictory) often at the same time. Coffee can wake you up, it can be a creamy, frothy-headed treat drunk from a huge mug on a cold afternoon, it can make an hour with friends seem like a lifetime, or it can be a short, sharp espresso boost to help you maximise the last ski runs of the day.
Similarly, coffee houses can be a mixed bag. Sometimes you want to find a Central Perk, somewhere to chat, while away the hours or read a book in a quiet corner. You might want to sit on a sunny terrace, enjoying the views whilst an Americano warms your hands and heightens your senses. Maybe you just need a shot of caffeine, now (right now), to ward off the after-effects of the previous night and get you ready for another day on the pistes. With that in mind, let me take you on a grand tour of some of my favourite places to get a coffee fix in Les Arcs.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer