The final countdown to the winter season has begun and, whilst many people come to ski and snowboard, the snowy pistes are by no means the only entertainment on offer. Thousands of non-skiers return to the mountains time after time for rest, relaxation and a wide range of more physical alternative activities.
In Les Arcs we don’t have to strap on some skis to have a good time. So, whether it is your first time in the Alps, or you regularly enjoy a non-skiing mid-winter break, here is a guide especially for you.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs