The final countdown to the winter season has begun and, whilst many people come to ski and snowboard, the snowy pistes are by no means the only entertainment on offer. Thousands of non-skiers return to the mountains time after time for rest, relaxation and a wide range of more physical alternative activities.
In Les Arcs we don’t have to strap on some skis to have a good time. So, whether it is your first time in the Alps, or you regularly enjoy a non-skiing mid-winter break, here is a guide especially for you.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do