This restaurant is located at the top of the Arcabulle lift, and accessible for pedestrians or skiers via the pistes from the Arcabulle, Marmotte or Aiguille Rouges lifts. They serve fresh seafood as well as pizzas, sandwiches and snacks.
A great place for a special treat, order their platter of oysters, lobster or foie gras with a bottle of rosé and enjoy the sunshine on their terrace. If you prefer a quick lunch, just have one of their pizzas or sandwiches.
Open during the winter season from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Open Seasons
- Top of the Arcabulle lift
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do