This restaurant is located at the top of the Arcabulle lift, and accessible for pedestrians or skiers via the pistes from the Arcabulle, Marmotte or Aiguille Rouges lifts. They serve fresh seafood as well as pizzas, sandwiches and snacks.
A great place for a special treat, order their platter of oysters, lobster or foie gras with a bottle of rosé and enjoy the sunshine on their terrace. If you prefer a quick lunch, just have one of their pizzas or sandwiches.
Open during the winter season from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Top of the Arcabulle lift
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer