Creole cuisine and typical Savoyard french food in a warm, cosy atmosphere are what you can expect in this restaurant, opened by former flying kilometre champion Clarisse from Martinique.
With a large terrace outside where you can soak up the sun at lunchtime and have a bite to eat, and the cosy warm interior where you can enjoy a romantic dinner it is a great spot for any occasion. Try out their famous fondue served inside a large bread loaf or the Caribbean specials for a change.
Excellent service and delicious Savoyard food make this restaurant one to try in Les Arcs 1800. Open every day in winter and summer from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 19:00 to 21:30.
- Place Haute des Villards
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer