Located in a very authentic farm, Raphael will guide you along the path of Savoy gastronomy and appreciate the rich flavours of the valley.
In their warmly decorated authentic chalet where the logfire crackles and the brasses shine everything will be done for your comfort and your holiday enjoyment.
Open both Winter and Summer they offer a variety of dishes changing throughout the seasons, trying keep it traditional whilst utilising what the valley has to offer that season.
- Le Vieux Village
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer