Located in Arc 2000, this lovely mountain restaurant can be accessed via Pistes du Rhonaz and Piste du Solliet - Piste des Lys.
You can sit on the terrace in the sunshine or retreat next to the warm fireplace inside on bad weather days and enjoy Savoyard specialities and traditional French cuisine.
A perfect little spot for lunch, snacks and drinks during your days on the slopes or after a hike.
Open daily from 09:30 to 16:30 in summer and winter. Open in the evening for bookings only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020