Located above Les Arcs 1600, on the pistes, this mountain restaurant boasts breathtaking mountain views and is beautifully decorated, including a fireplace inside.
They serve local specialities as well as French classics such as steaks or boar (sanglier in French). There are also set lunch menus. The terrace is a great spot for a break between runs.
Reservations can only be made by phone on +33 (0)6 03 30 41 42.
Open in summer and winter.
- Village des Deux Têtes
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer