This small restaurant in Les Arcs 1800 offers savoury and sweet crepes, galettes, salads as well as home-made ice creams. In winter you can also try local specialities such as fondue and raclette. All made with local ingredients, organic when possible.
One of the oldest restaurants in Les Arcs, it boasts great reviews. As it is small, they usually have two dinner sittings in winter, at 19:00 and at 21:00, so best to book in advance.
In the summer, you can enjoy the menu on their sunny terrace.
- Meeting Spaces
- Les Villards
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer